Welcome to the Ohio Electric Utility (OEUI)
OEUI assists its member companies by fostering the development and growth of the electric public utility business and provide value to customers, employees and investors by:
- Identifying and communicating common positions on issues impacting the industry.
- Educating internal and external audiences concerning issues affecting the industry.
- Assisting the industry in its interactions with the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio.
- AEP Ohio (Ohio Power and Columbus Southern Power)
- Duke Energy Ohio
- Dayton Power and Light Company
- FirstEnergy Corp. (Ohio Edison Company, The Illuminating Company and Toledo Edison Company)
From the Glossary
Combined Cycle: Unit an electric generating unit that consists of one or more combustion turbines and one or more boilers with a portion of the reguired energy input to the boiler(s) provided by the …