Welcome to the Ohio Electric Utility Institute (OEUI)
Founded on January 12,1951, OEUI is a trade association representing Ohio’s Investor-Owned Electric Utility companies. OEUI assists its member companies by fostering the development and growth of the electric public utility business and providing value to customers, employees and investors by:
- Identifying and communicating common positions on issues impacting the industry.
- Educating internal and external audiences concerning issues affecting the industry.
- Assisting the industry in its interactions with the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio.
- AEP Ohio (Ohio Power and Columbus Southern Power)
- Duke Energy Ohio
- Dayton Power and Light Company
- FirstEnergy Corp. (Ohio Edison Company, The Illuminating Company and Toledo Edison Company)
From the Glossary
Combined Cycle: Unit an electric generating unit that consists of one or more combustion turbines and one or more boilers with a portion of the reguired energy input to the boiler(s) provided by the …